Using the Cisco SD WAN dashboard, you can quickly connect all company data centers, core and campus locations, WAN branches, colocation facilities, cloud infrastructure, and remote workers. To enable this, Cisco SD WAN applies the Overlay Management Protocol (OMP) to your entire network. Cisco SD-WAN simplifies IT operations with automated provisioning, unified policies, and streamlined management, making changes, updates, and resolutions in record time. You gain advanced network functionality, reliability, and security. This course provides the candidate knowledge of Cisco’s SD WAN solution including SD WAN architecture, controller deployment, edge router deployment, policies, security, quality or service, multicast and management and operations. The course, Cisco SD-WAN Solutions, helps candidates to prepare for the following exam- Implementing Cisco SD WAN Solutions [ENSDWI 300-415].
- Cisco SD WAN Architecture
- Controller Deployment
- Router Deployment
- Centralised Policy Management
- Quality of Service
- Monitoring, Reporting and Software Upgrades
The candidate should have good knowledge of following topics as a pre-requisite for this course:
- Understanding of basic networking, OSI and TCP/IP model and WAN technology.
- Understanding of interior and exterior gateway routing protocols.
- Understanding of IP security, Transport Layer Security and Virtual Private Networks [VPNs].
Online, live, instructor-led training. Learn from any place which has internet connectivity.
Candidates can choose to take classes in either weekdays or weekends -
- Weekdays : 4 days per week. 2.5 hours per day.
- Weekends : 2.5 hours/4 hours per day.
After Cisco SD WAN Training Course completion you will gain proficiency in :
- Describing SD WAN architecture and importance in the current WAN scenario.
- Deploying SD WAN controllers [vManage, vSmart and vBond] in cloud environment or on-premises using enterprise root CA or third-party root CA.
- Deploying SD WAN edge devices [vEdge and cEdge] and establishing connectivity with the controllers and between WAN edge devices through DTLS and IPSec.
- Establishing secure control plane and secure data plane connectivity.
- Establish connectivity using VPN segmentation on WAN edge devices using OMP and TLOC extensions.
- Implementing templates and policies from a centralised manager to all edge devices located anywhere in the globe.
- Implement Application Aware routing on WAN edge devices.
- Monitoring, reporting and analytics from vManage.
- Implementing Quality of Service on WAN edge routers.
- Perform software upgrades using vManage.
After completion of Cisco SD WAN Training Course you can apply for the following job positions:
- Network Consultant
- Network Solution Architect
- Sr. Network Engineer
- Solution Architect
- Sr. Solution Architect
- Network Design Architect
After completion of this course you can appear for the following certification exams:
- Implementing Cisco SD WAN Solutions v1.0 (ENSDWI 300-415): The Implementing Cisco SD WAN Solutions v1.0 (ENSDWI 300-415) exam is a 90- minute exam associated with the CCNP Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise SD-WAN Implementation certifications. This exam certifies a candidate's knowledge of Cisco’s SD WAN solution including SD WAN architecture, controller deployment, edge router deployment, policies, security, quality or service, multicast and management and operations.
Get the best return on your investment by choosing us. BlueMap offers incredible experience to all candidates in the training such that it creates a life-long relationship with us. What makes us say so:
- Experienced Cisco SD WAN trainers: All instructors at BlueMap are highly experienced, cross-vendor certified with technical competency and prowess. To be at par with emerging trends, technologies and applications, our instructors consistently work towards excellence.
- 24x7 Lab Access: Practice leads to perfection. Our dedicated cloud labs are accessible at any hour of the day to all our candidates. These labs are accessible even after the course completion for a limited amount of time.
- Post-training support: Once you have completed a course at BlueMap, the journey does not end there. Our instructors provide you support even after the course completions to help you with any doubts in the subject or in your job. Moreover you can also re-attend the classes for any topic you want revision on at no extra cost.
- Flexible Timings: IT is dynamic and BlueMap is flexible. We promise all our candidates- “your place, your pace”. With instructors working in different time-zones all around the globe, we can provide you training at your convenient time. Along with 24x7 lab access we also provide 24x7 training- you choose the time, we deliver.
Q: How will the classes be conducted?
A: Classes will be conducted online via GoToMeeting.
Q: How will I get hands-on lab experience?
A: You will be provided dedicated lab access on our 24x7 available cloud servers during the entire course duration. Each candidate will have his/her own lab scenario for practice. Moreover, if the candidate wants to setup a lab on their machine that support will also be provided by the instructor.
Q: What materials will be given by the instructor for studying? Do we have to pay any extra fees for the same?
A: The candidate will be provided with daily class recordings, presentations, lab guides, virtual machines and study notes for practice. All this material will be included in the course fees.
Q: Is my fees refundable?
A: We do not have a refund policy. The candidate will be provided first two sessions free of cost and then the candidate will be asked to pay the course fees.
Q: Can I pay in installments?
A: Yes, the course fees can be paid in two instalments. The first instalment will be payable after the first two free sessions. The second instalment will be payable after 50% course completion.
Q: Placement Assistance?
A: Placement assistance will be provided to all candidates after course completion. Interview calls be provided to all candidates. Along with that mock interview sessions will also be conducted for all candidates to prepare them for the interview.
Q: What kind of post-training support will I get?
A: Even after the course completion, BlueMap is committed to provide post-training support to all candidates. Post-training support works in two ways. In the first scenario if the candidate does not understand a particular topic he/she can have one-to-one session with the instructor to clear the concept or can attend any other on-going batches. In the second scenario the instructor will provide support to the candidate if he/she is facing issues on job helping candidate to apply knowledge to practice.
CISCO SYSTEMS INC. IS THE WORLDWIDE LEADER in networking for the Internet. Cisco solutions are
the networking foundations for service providers, small to medium business and enterprise
customers which include corporations, government agencies, utilities and educational institutions.
Cisco completed its $610 million acquisition of Viptela Inc., a privately held software-defined wide
area network (SD-WAN) company.
Software-defined networking (SDN) is a developing architecture that decouples network control and forwarding functions; and SD-WAN is a technology that enables companies to create and optimize WAN connections. Cisco’s Network Intuitive is a networking platform designed for the digital age, consisting of catalyst switches, IOS software and now Viptela’s SD-WAN solutions.
What makes Viptela unique is it is an open software-based solution that can be deployed as an on- premises workload or in the cloud. It is possible to deploy and run Viptela on the Cisco ISR, providing a cloud-managed SD-WAN solution that utilizes conventional hardware.